Website Deloitte RADC
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Previous experience is desirable and will be taken into consideration if no higher level of education.
- Fluent in Italian & English;
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to priorities workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself.
As an Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
- Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase – audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values and puts these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
- Office-based job with limited/no travel
- Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
- Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
- Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate