Website Effective Ads
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a UX/UI designer/writer to help us develop and iterate on our product. As a UX/UI writer/designer you’ll work closely with product managers, stakeholders and occasionally with clients to explore the full product journey from end to end, taking data-driven decisions and keeping the user in focus.
What you will do:
– Collaborate in the design of product / user journey flows
– Fully own UX writing for your product from end to end
– Design UX research experiments in collaboration with product owners/clients
– Translate user goals into user-centered designs, leading the efforts around understanding the user needs/desires along with balancing those of the business stakeholders and effectively advocating for the customers
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with other team members:
– Create and present interface wireframes, prototypes, mockups for our product
You should have:
– A portfolio with examples of work, preferably including research applied into final designs to explain your design process and decisions
– Experience creating prototypes (using Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Figma, Framer or any other similar software)
– Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies (in terms of UI), standards, patterns & visual design trends
– Analytical skills and the ability to understand, design and communicate a cohesive and consistent end-to-end user experience, beyond just the creation of wireframes
– Must be passionate about uses of design/information architecture/usability/accessibility.