The ideal candidate is a quick learner who is capable to resolve any challenges that come up in a timely professional manner. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and come up with improvements based on customer feedback.
- Responding to customers queries in a timely and accurate way
- Identifying the best solution for each issue when receiving e-mails/calls/chat queries from customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Using troubleshooting IT skills to assist the client
- Escalate queries, when necessary, to 2nd level of support
- Constantly communicating with other departments in order to fix the clients’ requests
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge in order to continuously improve activity
- Be proactive and suggest improvements based on customers feedback and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Great command of Microsoft Office and CRM
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience and professionalism when handling challenging cases